[erlang-questions] Erlang and Rules Engines / Production Systems

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Thu Jul 16 02:49:21 CEST 2015

Another alternative is a rules engine in prolog which might be an
alternative to ereseye. Prolog is good with rules.:-) You can always access
an prolog system using ports or c-nodes, or use erlog for a smaller
internal prolog engine. There is no real problems in hiding the syntax with
a DSL.

Robert