[erlang-questions] How to reproduce OOM.

Daniil Churikov ddosia@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 13:33:37 CEST 2015

Hello Dániel. Thanks for your suggestions, although it indeed creates
memory allocation error,
it does not do what I need.
I want VM to be killed, but don't want to do it by myself. I am seeking for
OOM killer's help,
if you know what I mean ;)