[erlang-questions] [ANN] leveldb_manager: a helper to eleveldb for in-flight backups

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Fri Jul 10 14:33:36 CEST 2015

In order to be able to snapshot and back up a leveldb instance without
stopping the Erlang node (or shutting down eleveldb), we have written a
manager application that lets you temporarily stop leveldb traffic and
perform the snapshot (a very quick operation):

https://github.com/klarna/leveldb_manager

We would prefer if this made it into the eleveldb distribution itself, in
some shape, but for now the cleanest solution was to make it a separate
application with its own supervision.

        /Richard