[erlang-questions] [ANN] Zotonic release 0.13.0
Fri Jul 3 17:49:15 CEST 2015
Zotonic is the Erlang web framework and content management system.
Today we released version 0.13.0.
Major changes in this release are:
• New ACL module: mod_acl_user_groups (see below)
• New module: mod_content_groups
• New model: m_hierarchy, for category, content_group and user_group hierarchies
• Category renumbering is now a lot faster and more incremental
• Addition of Material Design art work
• New module: mod_email_status
• New module: mod_component
• DNSBL checks for incoming emails
• More strict sanitization of content
• Social integration with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• is_dependent Resources
• Refactored automatic compile and load of changed files
This release also incorporates all fixes in the 0.12.x branch.
Complete release notes are at:
There were more than 600 commits since release 0.12.0.
The committers were: Alain O’Dea, Arjan Scherpenisse, Arthur Clemens,
David de Boer, Jeff Bell, Maas-Maarten Zeeman, Marc Worrell, Marco Wessel,
Paul Guyot, Paul Monson, Sergei, Witeman Zheng, imagency, and 肥仔.
Besides these commits many people contributed to this release.
Big thanks to all of you!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions