[erlang-questions] relx extended deps

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Tue Jan 27 16:20:12 CET 2015

Sorry if I came off rude. I can understand you feeling that way without
context.

I have discussed this issue with others for a while, not related to
ranch, and we don't want to have a fix that involves the user setting
any sort of order, leaving that always up to a topological sort of
dependencies.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  t@REDACTED