[erlang-questions] New Erlang-related job openings at exciting startup

e@REDACTED e@REDACTED
Tue Jan 27 13:40:11 CET 2015

why don't you begin those announcements with the most important
filter-property: "to whom it is addressed".

you require from your employees to be residents of UK,
how many readers of the international mailing-list possess this property
now?