[erlang-questions] Windows compiled Jiffy library

jim rosenblum jim.rosenblum@REDACTED
Tue Jan 13 23:03:14 CET 2015

I was able to use the INCLUDE environment variable to point to the include
directories - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
12.0\VC\include - and that got me past this complaint. Now it is
complaining that it canno open LIBCMT.lib. I have both the path and the
INCLUDE variables pointing to the correct path to where that lib lives, but
that doesn't seem to work. I tried changing the line that you indicated,
but it did not seem to do anything