[erlang-questions] Tracing and debugging

Fernando 'Brujo' Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Tue Jan 13 13:48:30 CET 2015

I think that’s pretty close to what redbug <https://github.com/massemanet/eper/blob/master/doc/redbug.txt> does. I use redbug for debugging purposes in almost all of my projects. In fact, eper is one of my “default dependencies”, together with lager and sync :)

Fernando "Brujo" Benavides
about.me/elbrujohalcon

 <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon?promo=email_sig>