[erlang-questions] Is Erlang ideal for a global exchange?

T Ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 10:10:00 CET 2015

The LMAX architecture is an easy fit for Erlang and one which an Erlanger
would naturally arrive to.

In terms of 'Is Erlang ideal for a global exchange' I would say yes it is.

However what is more important is knowing the transaction profile and a
rough idea of the language agnostic architecture that fits that transaction
profile. In many cases the mapping from this agnostic architecture to
Erlang is seamless and if it isn't seamless then you are looking at another
implementation language.