[erlang-questions] mochiweb vs. cowboy for websocket serevr

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sun Jan 11 11:15:40 CET 2015

On 01/11/2015 11:08 AM, Eric Pailleau wrote:
> Hi,
> it is probably possible to find this, yes, there or there, but MHO, each webserver developper team should maintain a clear table on a web page for this.

That's something I intend to fix from Cowboy 2 onward. I have made a
wishlist so far (https://gist.github.com/essen/12eb360f0717911d94ce) and
started noting down points from RFCs that Cowboy (will) support (e.g.
https://github.com/ninenines/cowboy/blob/master/doc/src/specs/rfc7230_server.ezdoc).
It will in time be a full RFC digest and each point will have a test.

The one I link above is probably the biggest RFC, Cowboy only caring
about header value syntax in many other RFCs.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu