[erlang-questions] Is Erlang ideal for a global exchange?

Sat Jan 10 20:54:20 CET 2015

This is very interesting. I do not want to divert the discussion somewhere
else, but could someone point to resources about how exchange/trade systems
work/implemented? I am learning Erlang and surely interested in building
such systems for educational purposes.

Apologies for diversion
+ Harit