[erlang-questions] Why is erlc so quick to start?

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Sat Jan 10 13:32:14 CET 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Anthony Ramine wrote:
> Le 9 janv. 2015 a 19:16, Tuncer Ayaz ecrit:
>
> > Maybe we should add a page on erlang.org or the github wiki with
> > interesting projects for people who are actively looking for
> > challenges to get into otp.git. Bruce?
>
> I'm no Bruce, but I use my own fork's issues to track some things I
> want to do or see completed:
>
>         https://github.com/nox/otp/issues

Yeah, seen that. From what I heard there's a plan for an official
public ticket system, but I'm not sure if it's the right place for
project ideas with included implementation/design proposals.