[erlang-questions] EHTML resources?

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Sat Feb 28 10:34:44 CET 2015

Ah, YAWS docs! Adding to/revising that is #23,862 on my list of things I
really wish I had time to do. YAWS is a tremendously useful thing to know
well. It seems like the people who know it already know it, and the hip
newcomers sidestep to Cowboy/Ranch, Mochi, etc. (Not that there is anything
bad about the alternatives.)

-Craig