[erlang-questions] Garbage Collection, BEAM memory and Erlang memory

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Thu Feb 26 11:20:22 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Roberto Ostinelli <
roberto.ostinelli@REDACTED> wrote:

> I'm using the regular hibernate. Even so, the issue here is not only ram
> consumption, rather the inconsistency - going up and down, spikes, etc -
> that are not seen on the same system running without SSL.
>
> Thanks,
> r.

Nice trick :). How much time do you pass to the setting? Or rather which
method did you use to find it? We have a similar issue there too using
plain HTTP vs HTTPs makes a real difference and we observe a lot of spikes
and so on in the memory too.

- benoit