[erlang-questions] Garbage Collection, BEAM memory and Erlang memory

Sat Feb 21 15:19:14 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Garrett Smith <g@REDACTED> wrote:

> This is my standard practice now - motivated by a number of production
> issues. Fronting Erlang with an SSL proxy is completely trivial and
> makes the pain go away. I guess it'd be nice if Erlang kept up with
> the Nginxes and HAProxies, but not a must have.

Another tool, which WhatsApp aimed on was stud:

https://github.com/bumptech/stud

though the 200k buffer space per connection sound awfully large for a large
installation with lots of connections going on.

--
J.