[erlang-questions] Calling openssl from erlang

Lamchith M C lamchith@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 15:50:13 CET 2015

I was trying to use openssl functions from erlang, like
PKCS7_encrypt(STACK_OF(X509) *certs, BIO *in, const EVP_CIPHER *cipher, int
flags).

I thought of using a NIF (Native Implemented Function) to call a this
openssl c function from erlang. The samples given at site have return types
like int , which is available in both c and erlang. How openssl type PKCS7*
can be mapped to an erlang type , which is the return type for openssl
function PKCS7_encrypt,so that , I can call openssl functions like
this from erlang program. Is there any sample program I can look into*.*
--
Regards,
Lamchith