[erlang-questions] Process scope variable

Imants Cekusins imantc@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 01:35:08 CET 2015

> Could you show us the code where you want to use such a thing?

well the code is very simple in structure. Gen_fsm modules calling
multiple methods in succession. Those methods call other methods in
turn.

There is no problem to get the code working. It works after every
round of refactoring. I like the way it is structured, can follow and
debug it. It makes sense to me. This is important.

The reason for this quest for state is quite simple, I do not hesitate
to refactor continuously. So, to speed up refactoring, I am looking to
simplify function signatures (args & return types) as much as I can.

Also quite frankly I am used to OOP and noticed that for me it is
easier and faster to write code when state is in the picture.