[erlang-questions] FreeBSD dtrace-enabled builds

Kenji Rikitake kenji@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 13:49:09 CET 2015

I've never seen the "WARNING: number of probes fixed..." message in my
environment (a kerl-built 17.4.1 with dtrace). I haven't recently tested
the dtrace build on Port lang/erlang. See
https://github.com/jj1bdx/dot-kerlrc/blob/master/dot-kerlrc-freebsd
for the .kerlrc config.

I suggest you to file a problem report at
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/

Kenji Rikitake

++> Dave Cottlehuber <dch@REDACTED> [2015-02-11 13:36:40 +0100]: