[erlang-questions] SSL performance

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 16 22:34:53 CET 2015

Hi!

There is a reason for using only one process, as receiving of a message can
change the conditions for sending, but yes we are aware of this causing
potential problems.
And we are considering ways of handling this in other ways, although we
have a lot to do at the moment so no promises on when the official solution
the solution will be released.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB