[erlang-questions] It seems that eunit tests run twice, someone happens to encounter this ???

断舍离 459673409@REDACTED
Wed Feb 11 07:16:46 CET 2015

Hi,
   It seems that the eunit tests have been run twice.
   The code comes from my company's project,so i can not paste all concerned  code  here,and i just want to know  that does someone once has such problems before?Just tell me how to fix the bug when you meet the similar problems,maybe i can get some guides from your suituation.
  Thanks!:)
I search the google,and find some:

http://lists.basho.com/pipermail/rebar_lists.basho.com/2010-July/000144.html‍

But i still can not figur out why,Please help me
   Sorry for my poor English
Best regard!
 ‍