[erlang-questions] Distributed Process Registry

Paul Oliver puzza007@REDACTED
Mon Feb 9 10:32:12 CET 2015

Hi Roberto,

In my experience cpg struggles with a high volume of joins/leaves.  By
default it uses a single gen_server as part of all such calls (the default
scope) and in my production system this ended up being a bottleneck.  A
potential workaround might be to create a bunch of scopes and hash over
them.

Cheers,
Paul.