[erlang-questions] New Erlang job openings

Bruce Yinhe community-manager@REDACTED
Fri Feb 6 10:19:27 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the email. I appreciate hearing your feedback.

Whilst this job might primarily involve C++, it also interfaces towards
other Erlang systems. And Erlang is mentioned in the description.

We at Erlang Central are working hard to gather all Erlang-related job
postings around the world. We have a majority of other postings that solely
focused on Erlang. You are more than welcome to check them out at
https://erlangcentral.org/jobs. Your applications will be sent directly to
the company or their recruiter.

And I hope that if there's anything else I can do for you, you won't
hesitate to let me know.

All the best,
Bruce

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:53 PM, e@REDACTED <e@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi, Bruce.
> please, clarify the issue:
> why erlangcentral allows non-erlang jobs to be posted?
>
> for example the following are C++ and Java positions:
>
> > https://erlangcentral.org/software-engineer-new-grad-shoretel/
>
>  Software Engineer – New Grad at ShoreTel - Canberra, Australia
>> https://erlangcentral.org/software-engineer-new-grad-shoretel/

Bruce Yinhe
Erlang Community Manager
Industrial Erlang User Group