[erlang-questions] memsup bug?

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 5 22:27:52 CET 2015

Looks like it but I haven't looked all that hard.

The symptom treatment is likely just to check if watchdog timerref is
undefined but perhaps there is an underlying cause that should be fixed
instead.

I think I have two - three PRs on github that I would like to get into 17.5
or 18 but haven't gotten to them yet. I you find the cause and fix it I
would appreciate it. os_mon needs some love =)

// Björn-Egil