[erlang-questions] Why not standard OTP behavior

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Thu Apr 30 00:08:39 CEST 2015

I found this slide deck useful for explaining the pros and cons of
using OTP behaviours vs. roll-your-own. Loïc might find it familiar
;-)

http://ninenines.eu/talks/beyond-otp/beyond-otp.html