[erlang-questions] YARQ -- Yet another rebar question

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Thu Apr 23 09:33:09 CEST 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 5:19 PM,  <lloyd@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This may seem like a brain-dead question to some, but it's a mystery
> to me:
>
> I would like to integrate erlguten
> (https://github.com/richcarl/erlguten) into my Nitrogen application.
> The richcarl version of erlguten is built with make. My Nitrogen app
> is built with rebar.
>
> How can I configure rebar to build richcarl/erluten as a dependency
> in my Nitrogen app?

I've submitted a trivial patch[1] changing a placeholder in erlguten.app.src
to be valid Erlang syntax. When that's merged, you can add this to
rebar.config:

%% Fetch erlguten as a dependency.
{deps,
 [
  {erlguten, ".*", {git, "https://github.com/richcarl/erlguten"}}
 ]}.

%% Right after erlguten is fetched, build it correctly.
{post_hooks,
 [
  {'get-deps', 'make -C deps/erlguten'}
 ]}.