[erlang-questions] Does erlang:now() guarantee that subsequent calls to this BIF returns continuously increasing values even in erlang cluster?

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Mon Apr 20 09:16:54 CEST 2015

You could use something like this: <<Now:64, ServerIndex:8>>
and assign an index to every server.

Sergej