[erlang-questions] [ANN] NkPACKET
Carlos González Florido
Sun Apr 19 23:27:38 CEST 2015
just a short notice to present NkPACKET, a generic transport layer for
Erlang, that can be used to develop high perfomance, low latency network
servers, clients and proxies.
- Support for UDP, TCP/TLS, SCTP and WS/WSS.
- STUN server.
- Connection-oriented (even for UDP).
- DNS engine with full support for NAPTR and SRV location, including
priority and weights.
- URL-mapping of servers and connections.
- Wrap over Cowboy to write domain-specific, high perfomance http servers.
NkPACKET uses Ranch, Cowboy and Cowlib.
Grab it at https://github.com/Nekso/nkpacket.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions