[erlang-questions] [help] The supervisor can not restart the child process , when the child process occur 'function_clause' error!!

Paul Peregud paulperegud@REDACTED
Thu Apr 16 17:17:20 CEST 2015

Please provide a sequence of commands that leads to crash.

You can check if my_bank gen_server has restarted by running
whereis(my_bank) in console.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:02 AM, 谈广云 <fw339tgy@REDACTED> wrote:
> The supervisor can not restart the child process , when the child process
> occur 'function_clause' error!!
>
> the test moudle is supervisor 's callback,
>
> the my_bank is child process 's callback.
>
> The code in the appendix.
>
> This problem has troubled me for a long time, very much look forward to your
> reply.
>
> thanks.

Best regards,
Paul Peregud