[erlang-questions] Private key encryption

Marcus Nilsson tandy.nilsson@REDACTED
Mon Apr 13 21:06:05 CEST 2015

I'am trying to encrypt a bigger file with the public_key module. Everything
works fine as long as the content of the file is small.

But when the size of the binary exceed's a certain size I get a
**error:encrypt_failed. I guess this has to do with the padding parameter.

But I have not been able to find any documentation how to compute the
padding to get this working any help would be very welcomed!

I use this code to perform the encryption

public_key:encrypt_private(Input, PrivKey);

/Marcus