[erlang-questions] Efficient sum matrix by column

Alexander Petrovsky askjuise@REDACTED
Sun Apr 12 22:03:03 CEST 2015

I can update only full row every dt second only. Every element in proplist
it's number of requests from client for 1 second smoothed by ewma (i.e.
smoothed rate). Every second I want to recalculate summary rate per client
per cluster (as I say sum by column; sum between all nodes per client).

--
Петровский Александр / Alexander Petrovsky,

Skype: askjuise
Phone: +7 914 8 820 815