[erlang-questions] Looking for an erlang function benchmarking library/framework

Martin Karlsson martink@REDACTED
Tue Apr 7 10:54:42 CEST 2015

Obviously a second after this email Loïc, on IRC,  told me about
"horse"(https://github.com/extend/horse)  which seems to be a good fit
and I'll start looking into that. Any other suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
Martin