[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.5 has been released

Karolis Petrauskas k.petrauskas@REDACTED
Mon Apr 6 11:02:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

My Common Test suites started to fail after upgrading Erlang to 17.5
(i am using ESL's Debian distribution). I am running CT from rebar.
The error is the following:

Test run crashed! This could be an internal error - please report!

{{badmatch,["ct_run","test@REDACTED","5grupe","lt","2015-04-06_11","56",
            "45"]},
 [{ct_logs,'-sort_ct_runs/1-fun-0-',2,[{file,"ct_logs.erl"},{line,1912}]},
  {lists,sort,2,[{file,"lists.erl"},{line,967}]},
  {ct_logs,make_all_suites_index,1,[{file,"ct_logs.erl"},{line,2232}]},
  {ct_logs,close,2,[{file,"ct_logs.erl"},{line,178}]},
  {ct_util,loop,3,[{file,"ct_util.erl"},{line,471}]}]}

Karolis