[erlang-questions] verify google play signature in erlang

Xiaobin Xu xuxb1979@REDACTED
Wed Oct 29 06:05:47 CET 2014

hi,

    I tried to implement google play store signature verification in erlang
this morning, I think i can use public_key:verify(Msg, DigestType,
Signature, Key) -> boolean() to do my job, but I don't know how to generate
a public key from encoded public key provided by play store.

     In case of java, we can do this:

            byte[] decodedKey = Base64.decode(encodedPublicKey, Base64.
DEFAULT);

            KeyFactory keyFactory = KeyFactory.getInstance(
KEY_FACTORY_ALGORITHM);

            return keyFactory.generatePublic(new X509EncodedKeySpec(
decodedKey));

     Thanks,

      Xiaobin, Xu