[erlang-questions] [ANN] ErlangBA Meetup #2

Brujo Benavides @ Inaka elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Tue Oct 14 15:18:57 CEST 2014

All,

	We're doing it again!! On November 10th we'll host a new Erlang BA Meetup in Inaka's offices at Villa Crespo!

	This time Álvaro Videla <http://twitter/old_sound>, a Developer Advocate for RabbitMQ/Pivotal and co-author of RabbitMQ in Action (Manning Publishing), is visiting us. He is going to speak about RabbitMQ Internal Architecture.

	And for those who are willing to start learning Erlang, we'll also have Brujo Benavides <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon> (Inaka's CTO) speaking about FiaR, a simple but complete introductory project to get your hands on some real Erlang code.

	Please come to our office in Villa Crespo on Monday, November 10th at 7 pm to hear from Álvaro and Brujo and have some beers!
	We have limited space. Please register at http://bit.ly/erlangba2 <http://bit.ly/erlangba2>.
	Cheers!!

Fernando "Brujo" Benavides
about.me/elbrujohalcon