[erlang-questions] How to build web chat in Erlang?

Rainer Hansen rainer.hansen@REDACTED
Sun Oct 12 13:15:20 CEST 2014

Maxim Sokhatsky <maxim@REDACTED> writes:

> It’s ok. Everything is fine.
> If you want pretty pages try synrc/skyline instead n2o_sample.
>
> --
> Maxim Sokhatsky
Hi Maxim,

thanks for the hint for the other demo.

I have tested your skyline demo on my local server and on your web page:

http://skyline.synrc.com/chat

I get the same problems as before. If I lock the screen on my Android
mobile with Firefox browser 32.0.3 for 2 minutes and after that type
some chat message again, the message is send but the page viewed in the
mobile browser is not updated. This problem is the same as I have had
with the n2o sample page. I see it as a major problem for mobile
chatting. Do you know of any workaround?

Rainer