[erlang-questions] Issue with failover/takeover

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Oct 10 07:52:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

The error message explicitly says that  Erlang distribution experience network split. There might be many reasons for that. Hard to say w/o knowing your env.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-(*>