[erlang-questions] [ANN] hackney 1.0.0 released
Sun Nov 30 23:23:45 CET 2014
I'm pleased to announce the first stable and long support release of
Hackney, an HTTP client library for Erlang. Hackney is out since a long
time and is actually used in production in many projects.
This releases highlights the following features:
- no message passing (except for asynchronous responses): response is
directly streamed to the socket and state is kept in the requesting process.
- binary streams
- SSL support
- Keepalive handling
- fetch a response asynchronously
- multipart support (streamed or not)
- chunked encoding support
- Can send files using the sendfile API
- REST syntax: hackney:Method(URL) (where a method can be get, post, put,
- Metrics using folsom or exometer
More details about the release can be found here:
Documentation is available on Github:
Hope you find it useful.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions