[erlang-questions] analogue of lists:keyfind and other lists:key*** functions for lists which contain maps

Denis Justinek denis.justinek@REDACTED
Sun Nov 23 20:38:36 CET 2014

In case someone finds it useful; Sergej's implementations of
mapstore/mapfind are available on github (bkdcore / butil module):

https://github.com/biokoda/bkdcore/blob/master/src/butil.erl

Denis Justinek - @: denis.justinek@REDACTED - www:
http://about.me/djustinek