[erlang-questions] analogue of lists:keyfind and other lists:key*** functions for lists which contain maps

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Sun Nov 23 16:04:18 CET 2014

I just converted a ~5k lines of code project into using maps. I wrote myself mapfind(Key,Value,L) and mapstore(Key,Val,L,Map). That was all I needed. I did not care about compatibility with other types in list.

Is worrying about mixing tuples/records with maps in a list really necessary? In the 6+ years of writing erlang, I don’t think I’ve had a list of mixed types more than a couple of times.

Sergej