[erlang-questions] The -module line

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Nov 22 13:41:43 CET 2014

Hi,
It should be more usefull to allow namespace.
This could allow running two differents modules with same name.

As far hot code change allow to run two same module version at same
time, I suppose it could be possible to run two differents module of
same name but in different namespace.

A big change in Erlang paradigm, but closer of git philosophy,
where clones are same module/application but possibly differents.

running two differents git instances of same  application in same node,
could be very usefull to compare perfs or behaviours.

Regards