[erlang-questions] Distributed application and netsplit

Imants Cekusins imantc@REDACTED
Thu Nov 20 14:51:47 CET 2014

Hi Leonard,

Is there maybe a repo where this list's members can upload their code samples?

These are only a few files. Not sure if they merit own repo.

I email you the files in a separate message.