[erlang-questions] Distributed application and netsplit

Zulfiqer Sekender msekender@REDACTED
Thu Nov 20 04:49:39 CET 2014

Hi,
I am too waiting for this. Could you please let me know in which version of Erlang/OTP, this will be included and approximately when that version can be released?
Thanks.

-

Zulfiqer