[erlang-questions] Emysql: a cry for help (Harbinger is releasing control)

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Wed Nov 19 18:18:20 CET 2014

I hope this helps with that too :)
http://packages.rebar3.org/package/emysql/0.4.1

        <gumm@REDACTED> wrote:
> [...]
            called emysql and move the repo over to that, promoting a
            handful of team members whose contributions you trust to be
            acceptable.

            "official" every couple of years, just promote contributors
            to the repo and magical things happen.

    I agree. This approach makes the most sense.