[erlang-questions] Distributed application and netsplit

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Tue Nov 18 23:05:41 CET 2014

We're out of CAP world anyway (see my second sentence in that paragraph) so
all bets are off.

It's more consistent for it to have a single behavior in the event of a
cluster membership change (master/slave failover/takeover), rather than to
have two separate behaviors (master/slave failover/takeover on node loss,
or master/master split-brain on netsplit).  So that would be "better" and
easier to design against.