[erlang-questions] is there a generic file fetcher anywhere?

Erik Sette erik.sette@REDACTED
Tue Nov 18 13:24:58 CET 2014

I would also enjoy a general solution myself.  I actually modified my local
copy of rebar to get files (artifacts) from artifactory via http.  I now
can specify in my rebar.config something like: {http, Url, [{auth, {basic,
{User, Password}}}, tgz]}, [raw]} and it will either look for the exact Url
or get the "latest" version it finds.

Erik