[erlang-questions] can flush the shell but can't receive from it

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Mon Nov 17 22:58:28 CET 2014

«It blocks because you're asking to receive the value of X you bound earlier, which doesn't match what's in the mailbox.»

BTW, it is a good example that could go into Erlang.org , chapter «common caveat» ...

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric