[erlang-questions] Dialyzer type/spec info question

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Nov 17 17:11:13 CET 2014

>From where does it get it if I have .erl files as input? From the AST as
well? Do you know if there is any difference in the data itself between the
AST and core? I am guessing not but want to check. If there is no
difference then the info could be gotten from Core. This would make it
easier to use dialyzer together with LFE.

Robert