[erlang-questions] Does anyone have experience with LETS?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Nov 13 23:41:57 CET 2014

Basho has had to work very hard to get around some nasty blocking issues with leveldb.

We used to experience those issues in eleveldb before, but the 2.0 version works very well.

My guess is that LETS has not addressed these issues, at least to the level that Basho has.

For an idea of the problem, watch this presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo88IdglU_8

BR,
Ulf