[erlang-questions] Euro Symbol (€) conversion from HTTP API to SMPP through mochiweb

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Fri Nov 7 06:22:47 CET 2014

Use the unicode module to decode the UTF8 if you need a string of Unicode
code points. If you need to decode a URL encoded string then you can use
mochiweb_util for that.