[erlang-questions] How to support {cpu_time, true} in fprof?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Wed Nov 5 17:24:49 CET 2014

Hello,

cpu_time measurements have lost their value since the introduction of SMP
as the timestamps gotten from it are very hard/impossible to reason about
when you have multiple threads consuming CPU. At the moment it is disabled
on Linux, and I'm thinking about removing it completely in the SMP
emulator. What usecase do you have for it?

Lukas